Wednesday, February 20, 2019

MISSING ROLE FILLED!

I apologize for the near-month-long delay in posts, but production has been held up by one thing and one thing only: the missing role.

I've been on many a wild goose chase trying to secure somebody in this role. And it hasn't happened.

So I said, "Fuck it," and now I'm playing the role.

The reason why I was so hesitant to do the role myself is because I was already playing a role of the in-person cameraman who's making the "documentary". And, in my mind at least, there wasn't anyone else who could play the role.

But then I remembered a girl who has originally auditioned for the film. She did a really good job at delivering her lines, but I couldn't find a role for her. I wanted her to be a main character, but not one of the band, as my producer kept suggesting to me.

So yesterday I emailed her asking if she was interested in playing this character of the documentary filmmaker. She said yes.

That night, I sent out an email to all of the cast members with a date and address for our first read-through of the script.

Things are going to go at lightning speed from this point on!

No comments:

Post a Comment