Sunday, March 10, 2019

Script Read-Through

Yesterday was the main cast script read-through.

Including myself, there were six people in total. Only one person didn't show up, but we were able to go ahead without them, reassigning their role temporarily to someone else.

Grammatical issues aside, reading through the entire script went better than I expected! Despite my anxieties, everyone really seemed to enjoy it. Before everyone left, I  and it seemed that the rest of production was going up from there.

A few hours later, I got a text. One of the main cast members who attended the read-through has dropped out. They feel they've got too much on their plate at the moment, and I can understand. Fortunately, I do have a backup in mind, so it's just a matter of seeing if they're up to the task.

We'll all be meeting up again on the 23rd for a music rehearsal. In the meantime, I've got a lot of work to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment